David Tidwell is the current Lead Artist here at Dallas Airbrush
He has been doing Art on many levels for more than 20 years. He has been involved with many different Art Projects and his skillset is vast. He has worked in such fields as an : Custom Painter and Airbrush Artist,Graphic Designer, Interior and Exterior Theming, Special FX, Television Commercials, Body Art, Photoshoots, Runway Fashion, Stage Production, Prop Design, Mural and Canvas Artist, Silk screening, and more. There is much more than just Custom Paint here to be offered at Dallas Airbrush. Please feel free to Contact Dallas Airbrush with any Multimedia Art Needs and questions…maybe we can help. See contact page (Link)
David would like to thank:
- God, …For without him nothing is possible.
- My Wife and Entire Family you know who you are! Love and Hugs!
- Texas Body Works (contact page Link)
- S&S Precision rifles (contact link)
- Bek’s Collision of Atoka, Ok
- Mike Settle for all the Schlosky’s. ohhh… and for your good eye and spreading the word brotha!
- The Entire Walker Family for buying me my first airbrush and letting me try it out in their Garage for the first 2 years ….changed my whole life.
- Gary Roushe at GR Designz link grdesignz.com
- Max Lane for letting me take his class over and over just so i could paint as many pictures as i wanted too.
- All the Professors I have had who teach and Really teach!
- All The Customers out there that have helped make this Webpage and Business possible.